An opportunity not to be missed
7.85ha/19 acres with 2 megs of stock and domestic water (MIL).
3 BR Fibro/Weatherboard with GI roof
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with slate floor, pantry, elec oven and r/hood, light fittings, refrigerated a/c, gas heating, curtains and carpeted lounge area.
* Formal lounge with carpet, curtains, open fire place, light fittings.
* Main B/R with carpets, curtains, BIR, Ensuite with toilet, light fittings, ceiling fan & refrigerated a/c
* 2nd & 3rd B/R with carpet, curtains, BIR, light fittings, ceiling fan, rev cycle A/C
* Bathroom with vinyl, lace curtains, bath, shower and separate toilet.
* Laundry with slate flooring, blinds, S/S trough and broom cupboard.
Property also includes
* 9 panel solar system.
* Shed with concrete floor.
* Large powered workshop with concrete floor.
* Double garage.
* Good fencing.
* Lovely maintained gardens overlooking the dam.
* Garden sprinklers running from fire fighting pump.
* Aviary and Chook House.
* Finley School Bus pick up at the front gate.
Properties like this are hard to find. It is a lovely country homestead surrounded by established well maintained gardens. It has separate paddocks ideal for horses only 11km from town. It is well worth an inspection.
For any enquiries please contact Samantha Arthur on 0428 831 891.
- Land is 8 hectare