Where Do I Start???
5BR plus Office – Mount Gambier Stone Home with Colourbond Roofing.
* Kitchen has slate flooring, electric oven, gas hot plates, rangehood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
* Dining also has slate flooring, light fitting and ceiling fan
* Formal Dining Area has polished floorboards and light fittings.
* Lounge Room has polished floorboards, blinds, wood heater, down lights and ceiling fan.
* Main Bedroom is large has carpet flooring, blinds, light fitting, ceiling fan and access to the three way bathroom.
* 2nd, 3rd and 4th Bedrooms are carpeted, have BIR’s, blinds and light fittings
* 5th Bedroom has polished floor boards and a sliding glass door giving separate access. This space would be perfect to run a home business from.
* Office has polished floor boards, light fittings with phone and internet connections.
* Three Way Bathroom is tiled through out and has bath and shower, separate area for the vanity with two linen cupboards and also a separate toilet.
* 2nd Bathroom has slate flooring, vanity, storage shelves, shower and toilet.
* Laundry has slate flooring and a trough.
Built from Mount Gambier Stone this house definitely provides street appeal. On a 840 mt sq block of land in the sort after lake estate this property will provide the new owners with a generous size back yard that has a pergola area attached to the house for outside entertaining.
This property has a double lock up garage that in recent years has been renovated to be used as a gym with A1 Flooring (recycled wine corks and rubber tyres) being laid. The versatility within this area is vast, the garage could be used for cars or continue to be used as a gym, studio or workshop.
Ducted Evap Aircon cools the house in summer and there is the coziness of a wood fire for the winter months.
Call Tanya on 0477 831 899 to organise your inspection.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 840 m²
- 2 Garage