Californian Bungalow... For The Lovers Of Timeless Quality
3BR Weatherboard with a Detached 1BR Ensuited Bungalow.
* Kitchen/Dining has wooden floorboards, gas hot plate, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry, light fittings and split system.
* Formal Dining has polished floorboards, curtains and light fitting.
* Lounge Room has polished floorboards, curtains, wood heater, light fittings and split system.
* Main Bedroom has polished floorboards, curtains and blinds, light/ceiling fan and split system.
* 2nd BR has polished floorboards, curtains, BIR, light/ceiling fan.
* 3rd BR/Office has polished floorboards, curtains and light/ceiling fan.
* Bathroom is tiled, has shower/bath, toilet, vanity and toilet.
* Laundry is tiled, has a large double s/s trough.
* Shower Room is tiled with 2nd toilet, shower and tastic.
In the Backyard you will find
* Ensuited Bungalow with timber flooring, split system, shower, toilet and vanity.
* Double lockup garage/workshop that is powered, one remote roller door and has concrete floor.
* Large Potting Shed that is powered and has running water.
* Garden includes raised garden beds and watering systems.
* Enclosed Chicken Coop.
There is nothing quite like a Californian Bungalow! The character features like the verandah columns, double hung windows, high ceilings together with their decorative ceiling roses and cornice down to timber floors just cannot be replicated.
40 Coreen Street offers a large style country kitchen with lots of storage overlooking the safety of an enclosed backyard. You will find it easy to kick back in this home with the wood fire to keep you warm or in the summer months split systems that are supported by the verandah blinds to keep the heat out. There are three bedrooms inside and the choice of a large bathroom or a shower room.
Outside you will find a one-bedroom bungalow that has an ensuite, offering the new owners a place for extra independent living or a business opportunity could also exist (with council approval) to run a B&B. With picturesque township of Jerilderie being situated on the Newell Highway and at the start of the Kidman Way. Situated in the heart of town with everything within walking distance.
This Stunning Property built approximately 70years ago is an Australian version of an English Chocolate Box Home… A very special home!!! The moment you step onto the wide verandah and into the spacious entry you will feel a real sense of coziness. This property has been restored to its original grandeur and is beautifully presented and ready for its new owners.
Please call Tanya 0477 831 899 to organise your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1012 m²
- 2 Garage