There is more than meets the eye. Well worth an inspection!! It wont disappoint
* 2-3 BR Hardiplank house with G I roof,
* Kitchen with vinyl floor, elec.oven, nat.gas cook top, range hood, curtains & blinds, & light fittings
* Dining room with vinyl floor with lace curtains & blinds
* Lounge room with carpet floor, curtains & blinds, fan, reverse cycle A/C, nat gas heater
* Main Bedroom with carpet, curtains/ blinds, B.I.R.'s, rev cycle a/c & ceiling fan
* 2nd BR with carpet, blinds/lace curtains, B.I.R’s & ceiling fan
* Office/3rd BR with carpet and blinds
* Sewing room with loads of cupboard space and build in bench
* Bathroom with tiled floor, lace curtains, shower, vanity and a separate toilet
* Laundry with tiled floor covering, curtains/ blinds, S/S trough, elec H.W unit.
* Enclosed outdoor area with wood heater & refrigerated a/c and access into the garage and to front and back yard.
* Shade sales and beautifully maintained gardens and fruit trees with rain water tank thats gravity feed to the laundry.
* 4 Kw Solar panels (with 5Kw invertor)
* Double garage, single garage and carport
This beautifully maintained property is a must to inspect. It is walking distance to the R.S Club, Schools, Hospital and main street.
It has loads of garage space and situated on a corner block allows great access for caravans and boats.
The outdoor area allows for all seasons with heating and cooling and is ideal for a couple looking to relax and enjoy as all the hard work has been done.
Its ready to move right in and enjoy.
For any enquiries please contact Samantha Arthur on 0428 831 891
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 993 m²
- 3 Garage