Charming Cottage Fully Renovated
3BR, 1Bath Weatherboard Home with Iron Roof.
• Kitchen overlooks the living area has Floating Floorboards, Dishwasher, Pantry, Electric Hotplate, Oven and Rangehood.
• Living/Dining also has Floating Floorboards, Split System, Wood Heater and Blinds.
• Main Bedroom has carpet flooring, BIR's and Blinds.
• 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms are carpeted, BIR's and blinds with the 3rd Bedroom having a split system.
• Rear Foyer is tiled.
• Bathroom is tiled has Shower, Bath, Vanity including mirrored cabinet and Toilet.
• Laundry is Tiled and accesses the second toilet.
There is no denying the charm of this home…
Glancing through the standard roses that frame the front verandah you will be tempted to just sit awhile. Curiosity will eventually prevail and on entering “Çoonahra'' through the leadlight front door you will find an open space that includes Kitchen, Living, Dining. This home has been tastefully renovated whilst respectfully keeping a few of the old-world charms and melding them together with clean modern day comforts. The timber flooring, double hung windows and wall paneling reminds you that this home has withstood the test of time. The Kitchen, Bathroom and Built In Robes provide modern day touches appreciated in a period home.
Could it get better? Of course it could… The property provides a north facing back yard, back verandah to enjoy the sun on a winters day and some shade through the summer. There is also rear lane access.
Investors – Within the township of Jerilderie rental properties are difficult to find. Offering the essentials this home would be easy to rent.
Homeowners – A gorgeous home providing the new owners a place to call their own.
This property is situated across the road from St. Josephs Primary School, a short stroll to the newly built Childcare Center, Multi Purpose Health Care Center, Ambulance Station and the shopping center.
Interested? Please call Tanya on 0477 831 899 to organise your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1,012 m²