First Home Buyer! Retiree! Investor!
2BR Brick House with Tiled Roof
• Kitchen has cork flooring, elect oven, range hood, dishwasher, light fittings, rev. cycle a/c.
• Lounge/Dining is carpeted, has blinds, electric heater, rev cycle a/c, light fittings and ceiling fan.
• Bedrooms are carpeted, has blinds, large BIR's and light fittings.
• Bathroom is tiled, has a shower, toilet, vanity unit with mirror and exhaust fan.
• Laundry is tiled, has a trough, large storage cupboard and access to a second toilet.
Built in 1982 this well-built brick veneer home has plenty of street appeal but it doesn't stop there. This property offers 2 generous sized bedrooms, large laundry and plenty of storage through out. The open living is a bonus allowing ease for heating and cooling.
There is also a large 2 car tandem carport situated all under the roof line and fabulous council approved outdoor entertaining area that has a TV point and wall bracket, fire drum, ceiling fans and roll down blinds. The perfect place for the backyard BBQ or having friends over to watch the footy. A little further down the back yard you will find a lockup garden shed sitting on a cement slab.
The property is surrounded by established garden beds that have been setup with a water system.
The potential in 82 Coreen St is plentiful. This property would make a fantastic base for the retiree wanting to downsize. A fabulous first home or a terrific investment property. Choice is yours!
With the current owners only being the second, you will find the property to be well maintained. Any improvements that have been made have only added to this gem. Why not do yourself a favour and call Tanya on 0477 831 899 to organise your inspection.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport