GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!! 436 ACRES DON'T MISS OUT
* 436Acres or 176.4 ha
* 485 MIL delivery entitlements
* 408 MIL Water entitlements also being offered separately to the property at the current market value
* 2BR Brick Veneer home with open plan kitchen/dining and separate lounge room, 2BR’s with B.I.R’s, bathroom with separate toilet and laundry. The house is in need of some TLC but could easily come back to its former glory.
* Hay shed, 4bay open shed with power and 1 bay concrete floor
* Steel sheep yards
* 4 paddocks with reasonable fencing that keep sheep in
* Stock & Domestic
* 3 x concrete water tanks connected to house
* Ideal country for growing rice, hay, cropping and stock
This property has so much to offer and only approx 5km from town is ideal for someone setting up or looking to increase their current capacity.
It is currently setup for flood irrigation but could be setup to run a lateral moving irrigator. All the paddocks are well layed out and easy access with tracks and double gateways.
It is currently being used to graze stock but in the past has had cereal crops including rice grown and plenty of hay.
Dont miss out to make a time to inspect contact Samantha Arthur on 0428831891.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 436 acres