Being Offered - 1930's Red Brick Home. What a Ripper!!!
3BR Brick Veneer with GI Roof
* Kitchen has vinyl flooring, elect. oven, light fittings and wood stove.
* Lounge is carpeted, has curtains, lace and blinds, wood heater, light fittings and rev cycle air cond.
* Main BR is carpeted, has an open fire place, curtains, lace and blinds, light fittings and ceiling fan.
* 2nd BR is carpeted, curtains, lace and blinds, BIR, light fittings and ceiling fan.
* 3rd BR is carpeted, curtains, blinds, light fittings and ceiling fan.
* Office or 4th single BR has vinyl flooring and curtains.
* Bathroom is tiled, lace curtains and blind, shower, mirror, cabinet and exhaust fan.
* Laundry is tiled with lace curtains and SS trough.
* Toilet is situated in laundry.
This charming 1930's red brick home is a real beauty. Situated on 1214m2 block with established gardens it is hard to not appreciate what is being offered.
The home has 10ft ceilings with art deco ceiling roses, lovely wide entrance with a glass panel door, fireplaces, large rooms, verandahs, white decorative verandah columns all adding to the charm of this beauty.
Ready to moved right in although priced to renovate if you wish. The property allows you to add your own touch. Honestly we believe if you snooze you will lose with this one. She is a ripper!!!
Call Samantha on 0428831891 to organise your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1214 m²