Hard to Find - 1932 Wetherboard Cottage
1930's 3BR Weatherboard with GI Roof.
* Kitchen has carpeted flooring, elect oven & light fittings.
* Dining Room is carpeted, with a gas heater, has blinds, curtains and lace, light fittings and a period feature fire place.
* Lounge is carpeted, has curtains, blinds and light fittings.
* Main BR also has the charm of a fire place, curtains and light fitting.
* 2nd BR has an Axminster Carpet, curtains, blinds and light fitting.
* 3rd BR has carpet flooring, curtains and light fitting.
* Bathroom has vinyl flooring, blinds, bath and shower.
* Laundry has vinyl flooring, cement trough and a separate toilet.
This charming 3BR Weatherbord Cottage was built in 1932 and still has the many of the original period features. From the pull cord light switches, to the fireplaces, double hung windows, solid timber doors, touch of leadlight or the window awnings. This property has the lot.
Surrounded by a garden typical of this period. The garden consists of Fruit trees, old roses and established shade trees. There is shedding down the back that includes a garage, lock up workshop with concrete flooring and large area for storage.
There is some work to do but with this house recently being rented out there would be no reason you could reside there while you decide what you want to do. Situated in a lovely street close to the St Joesphs Primary School and the Catholic Church and only a short walk to the Jerilderie Lake and main street.
Lover of period homes? A renovator? Wanting to get into your 1st home? Then you need to call Tanya on 0477 831 899 to organise your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1012 m²
- Open Fire Place
- Street View