Bright and Brilliant
3BR Primeline Heritage Board Home with Colorbond Roof
* Kitchen & dining with timber look vinyl floor coverings, slim line venetian, elec oven, gas hot plates, range hood, light fittings & pantry.
* Lounge room has wool carpet, curtains and blinds, wood heater & light fittings. Evaporative A/C that is ducted throughout the house.
* Main BR has wool carpet, lace curtains & blinds, W.I.R. through to ensuite.
* 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms have wool carpet, curtains and blinds, light fittings & BIR’s.
* Bathroom is a 3 way design, is tiled, has a bath, large shower, exhaust fan and a separate toilet & vanity.
* Laundry is large with plenty of room for a second fridge, freezer or both, has tiled floor coverings & built in cupboard.
* Back deck with pull down blinds, built in shoe rack and adjoining BBQ area with cupboards, BBQ and windows.
With the property being only 5 years old there is an appreciation for a home that has modern finishes and quality insulation (R3.5-Ceiling, R2.0-Walls, R2.0 Underfloor). Ducted evap air-conditioning and a wood heater gives the home year-round comfort.
23 Coreen Street has been built for entertaining with a large open plan kitchen, dining, lounge and an alfresco area that has been included on the north facing back verandah.
The property is situated on a 1012m2 fully fenced block with back-yard access via a lane. The garden has been designed to be low maintenance with the front garden consisting of established drought tolerant shrubs and the backyard having a lawn area, raised garden beds back-lane access. There is also fabulous powered lock up shed and double carport.
Conveniently situated a short stroll to the shopping center, lake, sports ground, parks, hospital, preschool and in the same street as one of the Primary Schools.
Is this property worth an inspection? Absolutely!
For any enquiries please contact Tanya on 0477 831 899
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport