Little House With A Big Heart
2BR Clad with GI Roof
• Kitchen has floating floor boards, elec oven and hotplates, light fitting and refrigerated air cond.
• Lounge is carpeted, with blinds, wood heater, refrigerated air cond, split system and lights/ceiling fans.
• Main bedrooms is carpeted, has curtains, light fitting and refrigerated air cond.
• 2nd bedroom is also carpeted, curtained and has a light fitting.
• Bathroom has floating floor boards, bath, shower and toilet.
• Laundry is carpeted with S/S trough and elect hot water system.
This is a little house with a big heart although with a spacious kitchen and living area there really is not a lot of compromise. Built over 100 years ago there are still small features of yesteryear in the pressed metal, fireplace and verandahs.
Recently the property has had areas of renovation, with the home fully rewired, the kitchen and lounge room have been opened up which has definitely given the home an opened feel. The kitchen has had new appliances fitted and both the kitchen and bathroom have had new flooring laid.
Set on a fully fenced ¼ acre block you have laneway access into the backyard which houses a large double carport, wood shed and fruit trees. Situated in a lovely neighborhood that is within close proximity to schools, shops and the medical facilities there is a lot to love.
The front of the home has single car lock up garage and a front verandah where you will be able to while away the hours watching the world go by.
To organise your inspection call Tanya on 0477 831 899. Go on you know you want too!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1012 m²
- 2 Carport