STUNNING PERIOD HOME BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED!
* 4BR Solid concrete home with GI Roof & wide original bull-nose verandahs
* Open Kitchen/dining/family room with Tasmanian oak benches, dishwasher and 900 cm dual fuel range, cork flooring, evap. a/c., walk in pantry, ceiling fan & ducted natural gas heating
* Formal dining room & formal lounge room with open fireplace and antique marble fireplace
* Main BR with carpet, curtains, B.I.R, en-suite, rev cycle a/c & ducted natural gas heating
* 2nd BR with carpet, blinds, BIR, light fittings, evap a/c, with seasonal views of Finley Lake
* Outdoor decking area leading out from family room with ceiling fans
* 2 car garage, garden shed with brick floor & assorted sheds with power, above ground vegie boxes, automatic watering system, landscape gardens with herbs & citrus trees
* Rear lane access
This home has been tastefully restored to a high standard with a breathtaking back garden designed by a Sydney landscaper. The front garden has been designed with privacy in mind and you walk up a brick path through the rose arch which provides a fragrant entrance to the front door. Previously the owners operated the 'Verandah Cafe' on the premises, and the potential to reopen a cafe or similar venture across the road from the lake could be appealing to an enterprising business person. Regardless it is a wonderful home full of beauty inside and out and is a must to inspect!
For any inquiries please contact Samantha Arthur on 0428 831 891
- Street View