REAR AS HENS TEETH - Possibilities are Endless
This is a rare opportunity. On entering the property you will find 4BR Brick Veneer home surrounded by established trees with picturesque garden beds, situated on approx 96 acres just a short drive from Finley and not too much further to Tocumwal.
* Water is plentiful with of 5 meg of stock and domestic and 130 MIL Delivery Entitlement plus 150 meg equipt ‘spear point’ bore,
* irrigation channels along with 3 dams.
* The house is contected to 2 x approx 19,000lt concrete water tanks.
* The soil is a sandy loam running down to a clay base.
* The property has good fencing with 4 small paddocks & 2 big paddocks, new boundry fence with ringlock, barb and electric
* Steel/ Hardwood sheep/cattle yards with a loading ramp,
* large powered lockable workshop, an open front machinery shed, garden shed and 2 other sheds that have been used for stables and a double carport off the house.
The house on the property consists of
* Kitchen has vinyl flooring , elect. oven, rangehood, pantry, light fittings and evap A/C.
* Family Room is carpeted and opens out to an outdoor entertaining area.
* Lounge and Formal Dining is also carpeted and has curtains, evap A/C, underfloor heating, ceiling fan and light fittings.
* Main BR is carpeted, has curtains, lace, light fittings, ceiling fan, BIR and has a ensuite with shower, vaniety and toilet.
* 2/3/4 BR are carpeted with BIR’s, curtains, lace and light fittings.
* Sewing Room in carpeted with BIR.
* Bathroom is tiled with a separate bath and shower, vaniety and separate toilet.
* Laundry has vinyl flooring, S/S trough and plenty of storage.
What a find! Anyone interested in rural living close to town with lots of opportunity do not let this property pass you by. Places like this are had to find.
Call Sam Arthur on 0428 831 891 to organise an appointment
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 96 acres
- 2 Carport