Older charming home with features of its era.
3 BR Weatherboard with GI roof
* Kitchen with vinyl flooring, gas oven, pantry, light fittings, ceiling fan and rev cycle a/c.
* Dining Room is carpeted, curtained and has light fittings.
* Lounge is carpeted, lace curtains & blinds, light fittings and a rev. cycle air-conditioner.
* Main B/R has floorboards, curtains & blinds, BIR, with adjoining sleepout/retreat room.
* 2nd BR is carpeted, curtains and BIR
* 3rd BR is also carpeted with lace curtains & blinds, BIR, light fittings and a ceiling fan.
* Bathroom has vinyl flooring, bath, shower, toilet, heater light cabinet/mirror and exhaust fan.
* Laundry has vinyl flooring, S/S trough, broom cupboard and a second toilet.
This property proudly displays features of its era from the high ceilings to the older style timber doors that reflect the history of this home. Situated within walking distance to schools, churches, lake, clubs and shopping center, this home enjoys the shade of established trees on the large front verandah. Other verandah’s that have been built in to maximise on the indoor space.
The current owner of this charming weatherboard/fibro home has recently had the property re stumped. There is natural gas to the property but currently not being used. If you are a lover of the older style home this house is worth your consideration.
Call Sam Arthur on 0428831891 to arrange your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²