Great corner block with huge shed
Fully refreshed 4 bedroom home with so much versatility, spread over a 841m2 corner block, perfect for family living and ideal to entertain.
Close to Finley golf club and show grounds precinct, short walk to the main street.
• Kitchen with floor boards, electric oven, cooktop & range hood. 1 1/4 sink, dishwasher and pantry
• Open plan lounge and dining with floor boards, window furnishings, and full block out automatic security roller shutter on large main front window, gas heater, light fittings
• Spacious carpeted main bedroom with abundant storage in BIR, ensuite, curtains, light fittings
• Ensuite with toilet, shower, vanity, mirror, exhaust and light fitting
• Bedroom 2 is carpeted with built in robe and shelving, sunscreen and blockout blinds and light fitting
• Bedroom 3 is carpeted with built in robe, desk and shelving and also includes a large fully lit vanity mirror, curtains and light fitting
• Bedroom 4 is carpeted and us blockout blinds, light fittings and small split system
• Bathroom is tiled and includes bath, shower, vanity, mirror, IXL tastic lights & exhaust. Separate tiled toilet.
• Laundry is tiled with storage cupboards, in bench bowl sink with retractable tap ware.
• Single carport at side of home and fully lit off street parking area at front
• Sizeable 7.5m x 14m shed with workbench, shelving, light fittings and multiple power points, access cold water. Includes automatic roller door to street, roller door back lane & roller door and PA door opening to back yard.
• Low maintenance gardens
• Covered back verandah spanning the length of the home opening out to a concreted entertaining space with brick, wood fired pizza oven. Adjoining this area via a large barn style sliding door is a versatile outdoor room with plastered ceiling, reverse cycle a/c, cold water sink and numerous power points. This area is used by the current owners as a studio workshop & second laundry but could easily transform to a spacious outdoor entertaining area, teenage retreat or, with access to the street and parking area via the side passage way, it makes the perfect entry to run an at home business.
• evaporative air conditioning in main living areas and all bedrooms
• Natural gas heating and hot water
• Entire house has been professionally repainted and all wet areas have been updated within the last 12 months.
A unique and spacious home, in a quiet neighbourhood with plenty of curb appeal and the versatility to make it truly your own. An opportunity not to be missed.
For any enquires please contact Samantha Arthur on 0428 831 891 or Jackie Lockhart on 0428 831 898
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 841 m²
- 4 Garage