Beautiful two storey family home with views of the golf course
4BR Brick veneer residence with colourbond roof
* Kitchen with vinyl floors, elec oven, pantry, range hood, dishwasher & light fittings
* Dining room with carpet, curtains, light fittings, ceiling fan, sky light, wood heater, bottled gas heater & reverse cycle a/c
* Lounge room with carpet, curtains & blinds, light fittings & ceiling
* Main BR with carpet, curtains, B.I.R’s, light fittings, ceiling fan, rev cycle a/c ,ensuite & balcony with steps down to backyard.
* 2nd/3rd BR’s with carpet, curtains & blinds, B.I.R’s, light fittings & access to front balcony
* 4th BR/ office with carpet, curtains, light fittings & B.I.R
* Bathroom with tiles, lace curtains, spa bath, shower, heater light, exhaust & separate toilet
* Laundry with tiles, lace curtains, plastic trough & toilet
* Double garage, stenciled concrete outdoor area, water tanks, garden shed and beautifully maintained gardens with fully automatic watering system.
This beautiful property is a walking distanace to the golf club situated in a lovely quiet street. It has great entertainment area over looking manicured gardens. It is an ideal family home and well worth an inspection.
For any enquiries please contact Samantha Arthur on 0428 831 891
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage