INSPECTION IS A MUST - PRICED TO SELL.
3BR Fibro Home with GI Roof
* Kitchen has vinyl flooring, elect. oven, dishwasher, exhaust fan and pantry cupboard.
* Dining area shares its open plan with the kitchen and has vinyl flooring, curtains, lace and light fittings.
* Lounge has a beautiful northerly aspect, is carpeted, has curtains, lace, light fittings, evap a/c and a split system. There is also a gas outlet fitted.
* Main Bedroom also has the northerly aspect, is carpeted, has a BIR, curtains, lace, light fittings.
* 2nd BR also has the northerly aspect, is carpeted, has curtains, lace, ceiling fan with light. Currently used as a craft room the room is big enough to accommodate a queen size bed.
* 3rd BR is carpeted, has curtains, lace and light fitting and BIR.
* Bathroom is tiled, a toilet, shower, vanity/mirror and tastic.
* Laundry is tiled, with lace curtain and trough.
* Linen Cupboard is situated in the hall.
* 2nd Toilet is situated off the BBQ area.
This well maintained home is the pride of the current owner with the family having the home built for them originally. This property has a beautiful northerly aspect overlooking the Sports Club, Golf and Bowling Greens and with in a short stroll to the swimming pool, gym and the banks of 'the Billabong'. The gardens in the property are well maintained and in spring will leave you in awe.
Out the back you will find a covered BBQ Area situated in a large back yard that has rear lane access and powered workshop that will impress and an area that will house a trailer, caravan or could even become an undercover area for childrens play equipment. A carport is situated under the original roof line giving the house a lovely appeal from the street.
Is it worth an Inspection? Absolutely. Call Tanya 0477 831 899 to organise yours.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Carport