3BR House with 1BR Flat – Both Cladded with GI Roof.
• Kitchen is a long galley style, has vinyl floor coverings, pantry cupboard, electric oven, hotplate, grill and rangehood.
• Dining/Study or possible 4th BR has vinyl flooring, light fitting and lace window covering.
• Lounge has polished timber flooring, French doors, curtains, light/ceiling fan and wood heater.
• Main Bedroom has polished timber flooring, BIR, curtains and blind, and light/ceiling fan.
• 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms also have polished timber flooring, BIR's, curtains and light/ceiling fan.
• Bathroom is tiled, has a shower over a hip bath, vanity, toilet, light fitting and exhaust fan.
• Laundry is tiled, has laundry trough and storage cupboards.
• Ducted Evaporative Air-conditioning.
• Single Carport.
With the central hallway, polished floorboards and high ceilings throughout the majority of the property there is a charm of yesteryear.
• Kitchen has polished timber floorboards, freestanding electric oven and pantry.
• Large Living Room accommodates the lounge and dining areas. Has polished timber floors and split system.
• Bedroom also has polished timber floors, BIB and window coverings.
• Bathroom/Ensuite has a shower over a hip bath, vanity and toilet.
• Laundry and separate toilet are detached and only meters from the door.
This 1012m2 property provides the opportunity to purchase not only a 3 bedroom house but also a 1 bedroom fully self-contained flat. One to live in, one to lease or both for investment purposes.
24 Mahonga Street is well priced for the potential return. There is money to be spent although the work could be done whilst living the property.
Definitely worth your consideration.
Please contact Tanya on 0477 831 899 to arrange your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²