Stunning Period Home that Sir John Monash called home!
Mid 19th Century 4BR Brick Weatherboard Home with GI Roof.
* Kitchen has beautifully polished floorboards, Dual Fuel stove – gas burners and electric oven, Pantry, wood heater and a media work station.
* Lounge also has the polished floorboards, Sash windows with a bay aspect, curtains and blinds.
* Main BR is Carpeted and is large enough for a King Size Bed and has BIR's and a TV point.
* 2, 3 and 4BR are carpeted, have curtains and all house Queen Size Beds. The 2nd BR has a safe featured in the chimney cavity and there is a decorative Chimney in the 4th bedroom.
* Sitting room is tiled with a wood heater.
* Bathroom is tiled with a large bath, double shower, mirrored vanity and toilet.
* Laundry is tiled with a SS trough.
* 2nd Toilet is accessible from the backyard, large with ample room for extra storage.
* Evaporative air conditioning cools the home.
The property also boasts a 18x9mt – 6 bay powered shed/workshop and 2 bay carport large enough to house a caravan. The shed has concrete flooring and a 1.6 KVA solar system that supports the energy use of the property. Additionally there is a large covered outdoor BBQ/Entertaining area that measures 7x13mts overlooking the grassed backyard with raised garden beds. There is access via two gates to a back lane. Truly is there anymore you could need?
This stunning period home with its 14ft timber ceilings is Locally Heritage Listed with the late Sir John Monash once calling this his home. A delightful front cottage garden full of sweet smelling flowers is very maintainable and adds to the street appeal of this beauty.
A 'place to call home' since 1993 the current owners have managed to offer for sale this beautifully presented home. 30 Jerilderie St could offer the new owners a place to work, rest and play. Only with an inspection and your imagination will you see the true potential that lays before you.
Call Tanya on 0477 831 899 to organise your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 949 m²
- 4 Garage
- 2 Carport