Residential with a Rural Outlook...
3BR Brick Veneer with Tiled Roof
* Kitchen is a galley style and has a tiled floor, pantry, elect. oven & hot plates.
* Dining has tiled flooring, storage cupboards, curtains, ceiling fan and split system.
* Formal Dining is carpeted, has curtains and a decorative light fitting.
* Lounge is carpeted, curtains with lace, Rev. cycle A/C, and Chandelier light fitting.
* Main BR is carpeted, has BIR’s, curtains with lace, Ensuite containing shower, toilet and vanity.
* BR’s 2 & 3 are also carpeted, have curtains, ceiling fans and BIR’s.
* Bathroom is tiled with bath, shower, mirrored vanity & heater/light/exhaust.
* Toilet is separate and adjacent to the bathroom.
* Laundry is large, contains a S/S trough and a clothes dryer
* The living areas also has the benefit of under floor heating.
This property offers a large powered workshop that has roller doors giving you easy access to both the front and back yard. A garden shed with cement flooring, a boat or trailer shed and a fernery.
Like to entertain? The property has a large outdoor undercover area that can be used for entertaining or an area for the kids to play.
The current owners are offering a well presented home with a low maintenance yet attractive front yard and established gardens including raised garden beds out the back with the benefit of rear lane access. The view from the front of the property is sensational. Overlooking farming paddocks gives you the feeling of freedom and space.
Sounds like the house for you?
Call Samantha on 0428 831 891 to organise an inspection.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 993 m²
- 3 Carport