Large Double Block with a Charming House
3/4BR Aluminum Clad House with Tiled Roof.
* Kitchen has vinyl flooring, elec oven & rangehood, pantry, dishwasher, light fittings and ceiling fan.
* Dining Room/Sunroom is carpeted, has blinds, light fittings and a ceiling fan.
* Formal Lounge is carpeted, has curtains and light fittings.
* Lounge is carpeted, has curtains, light fittings, ceiling fan and a split system for heating and cooling.
* Main BR is carpeted, has curtains & blinds, WIR, light fittings, ceiling fan and rev cycle a/c.
* BR2 is carpeted, has curtains, BIR, light fittings and ceiling fan.
* BR3 is carpeted, has curtains, light fittings and ceiling fan.
* BR4/Office is carpeted, has curtains and light fittings.
* Bathroom is tiled, has curtain & blinds, shower, heater light, exhaust fan, mirror/cabinet.
* Laundry is tiled, with curtains, s/s trough, elect hot water unit and 2nd toilet.
This Quaint Home is situated on a double block with the back yard being north facing, a short distance to the shops. This older house offers you some of the charming features of yesterday: Large entry with picture rails and ceiling features and French doors from the home opening onto the verandah.
The property also provides a carport to house 3 cars, Double garage that is connected to power and has a cement floor, garden shed and a water tank to use on the garden.
Call Sam Arthur 0428831891 to organise your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport