Add your touch with a property that is priced to sell
3 BR Weatherboard Home with GI Roof
* Kitchen has vinyl flooring, elect oven, gas hot plate and light fittings.
* Dining has vinyl flooring, curtains and light fittings.
* Lounge has polished floorboards, gas heater and light fittings.
* Office/Hobby Room also has polished floorboards, light fittings and cabinets.
* Master BR is carpeted, BIRs, curtains and blinds, and light fittings.
* BR2 is carpeted, has curtains and light fittings
* BR3 is carpeted, BIRs, Blind and light fittings.
* Bathroom has slate flooring, shower, large bath and vanity. There is a seperate toilet.
* Laundry has S/S laundry trough, vinyl flooring, bench and cupboards.
* Numerous Sheds and Carport
* BBQ area
* Large enclosed backyard with back land access.
53 Mahonga Street is a quaint weatherboard cottage that is ready for its new owners. A 3 bedroom property that includes an enclosed room accessible from the front of the property and office or hobby areas off the lounge area. The kitchen is the heart of the home with the laundry and bathroom adjoining. The rear of the property you find the dining area that takes full advantage of the winter sun with a large north facing window.
The previous home owners over many years left their stamp on the property whilst working with many of the original features. You will find polished floorboards and pressed tin used on some ceilings and walls which is a charming touch.
The yard is home to very established trees, garden beds and includes fruit trees.
The property is requiring areas of repair and this is reflected in the asking price. Situated in the centre of town the property is well situated is offering you the opportunity to add your touch.
Please call Tanya on 0477 831 899 to organise a walk through.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²