Lots of Bang for your Buck!
3BR, 2 Bath Brick Veneer Home on 1000sq mt block in the Lake Estate.
• Kitchen has tiled floor, electric oven & hotplate, rangehood, dishwasher and block out blind.
• Living/Dining opens out from the kitchen is also tiled, curtains and gives access to the backyard.
• Formal Lounge is situated off the front entry providing a quite retreat away from the living area. The room is carpeted, has curtains and a TV Point.
• Main BR is carpeted, has curtains, WIR, Ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity and fan/light/heater.
• 2nd and 3rd BR's are carpeted, block out blinds, have large BIR's and large enough to for twin beds or queen size bed.
• Bathroom is tiled, has bath, shower, vanity with fan/heater/light and a separate toilet.
• Laundry is conveniently set off the kitchen with access to the backyard, is tiled, has venetian blind, s/s trough along with lots of cupboard space and generous bench.
6 Waloona Way offers its new owner a large block, housing a three bedroom home with 2 living areas.
The property was built in 2013 and there is lots to love about this home. You will appreciate the neutral colour pallet, the three zone living with the ducted heating and cooling that has been installed to also benefit from the zoning. The central zone houses large open living plan consisting of kitchen, dining and living providing a buffer between the master bedroom and bedrooms 2 and 3.
Outside you will find a large enclosed backyard housing a 9x8mt powered garage/shed with large roller doors that ensures access for caravans/motorhomes.
This home would suits a wide demographic, from retirees wanting to travel, downsizers, families or couples. I believe 6 Waloona Way offers a wonderful plan, fabulous shed and great yard in a convenient location.
Don’t hesitate to organise your inspection by phoning Tanya on 0477 831 899.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,000 m²
- 4 Garage