Spacious Home In Quite Cul-De-Sac
3BR Brick Veneer with Colour Bond Roof.
• Kitchen has vinyl flooring, an elect oven, range hood, dishwasher, light fittings, pantry, evap aircon and refrigerated aircon.
• Lounge Dining is carpeted, has curtains, wood heater, evap aircon, refrigerated aircon and light fittings.
• Formal Lounge Dining is also carpeted, has curtains and lace, light fittings and evap aircon.
• Main BR is carpeted, has lace and curtains, BIR, light fittings and ceiling fan, ensuite with 2nd toilet, shower and mirrored cabinet.
• 2nd and 3rd BR's are carpeted, have blinds, BIR's, light fitting with ceiling fan.
• Bathroom is tiled, has the luxury of a spa, a shower, mirrored cabinet, heater/light/exhaust fan and a separate toilet.
• Laundry is tiled, has blinds and trough.
This property has the comfort of ducted Natural Gas heating and ducted evap cooling. Tucked away at the end of a court and surrounded by lush garden with a carport at the front of the block this property provides an abundance of privacy.
The house is large enough for a young family or if it is about having family visit for special occasions, the benefit of two large living areas will be appreciated.
The property also provides a large powdered shed. The gardens are set with an automatic watering system and there is a paved outdoor area.
This house is priced to sell!
Call Sam to organise an inspection on 0428 831 891.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,001 m²
- 2 Carport