Lovely 3BR home well worth an inspection
* 3BR Brick Veneer with G.I Roof
* Kitchen/ dining with vinyl floor, nat gas oven, range hood & light fittings
* Lounge room with vinyl floor, curtains & lace, nat. gas log fire, refrigerated a/c, light fittings and ceiling fan
* 3 Bedrooms with carpet, curtains & lace, B.I.R’s, light fittings and ceiling fans
* Bathroom with tiles, lace curtains, bath, shower and separate toilet
* Laundry with tiles, lace curtains, s/s trough & cupboards.
* Single carpet, garden shed and wood shed,
* Concrete outdoor area the width of the house
* Rear lane access
This property won’t disappoint with an inspection you will see it has been tastefully renovated with new flooring, painted throughout, new bathroom and good size bedrooms. It has easy care gardens and a separate yard at the back that opens onto the rear lane. It is currently tenanted and would make a great investment opportunity its currently rented at $220/week with great tenants.
For any enquiries please contact Samantha Arthur on 0428 831 891
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 993 m²